Recruitment & Selection Procedure
SecurityLink follows a set standard to recruit its employees. Recruitment is carried out by experienced executives and staff who have experienced eyes to pick potential candidates from a crowd. Physical and educational aspect of a candidate is tested while his psychological, intellectual and personality factor is also assessed through close personal interviews.
Generally five tests are conducted to assess the fitness of candidates. These are:
- Preliminary Screening
- Physical Tests
- Medical Test
- Written test
The recruitment team is assigned to find potential candidates with following attributes:
- The height is at least 5'6''
- Preferably HSC/SSC qualified, however Class IX qualified standard is the minimum educational requirement as per law
- Physically fit and medically fit
- Having positive reflection
- Able to think and act rationally and present himself logically